10.08.2010

Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo! Turn Your Cake Into a Pumpkin!

I love these pumpkin cakes from Country Living! Partly because I love Fall, and partly because they remind me of Cinderella. :) Pumpkin cake is great with cream cheese frosting or chocolate-OR BOTH! I'm dying to try hi hat cupcakes with orange frosting! What are hi hat cupcakes, you ask? Frost your cupcake, refrigerate, dip in melted chocolate and let harden. Yep. Just you wait...


This was actually someones pumpkin wedding cake!

Don't forget to try my super easy pumpkin cupcake decorating! Frost a cupcake with orange frosting, and insert and 1 inch piece of a sour straw! Bibbidi Bobbidi Boo! Instant pumpkin cupcake!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I LOVE these pumpkin cakes! Just might be making one this weekend. Cute blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

1.
Pin It