9.29.2010

Friend of Faux

There must be talk around the neighborhood, because I've had several people say to me "I heard you have dupioni silk drapes in your entire house!" Given that real dupioni silk panels start at around $200 per panel, I just smile and nod. Do they really need to know? The truth is, I purchased my faux silk drapes on sale with a coupon and got them for about $37 per panel for 120"(which if you don't know nice curtains, that's a steal!) The best part is, when kids and pets get them nice and sticky, you can pull them off and throw them in the washing machine! So the real question.... To tell or not to tell? ;)





Here's Little Miss Tuna Breath herself testing the durability of my pretty silk drapes.....She likes to hold them with her back feet and attack them with her front! How can something so cute be so destructive!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

1.
Pin It