9.01.2010

Antique your Memories

I was recently on a girl's weekend when we made an impromtu stop at a flea market somwhere in the middle of our 3 hour drive to our destination. It was love at first sight- An antique, diamond-paned window. We barely had room for the four of us girls in the car(much less a full sized window), but my wonderful friends made it work. :) It became a necessity when I saw the price tag- $1. ONE DOLLAR! When I got it home and placed it my shabby-chic guest room, I loved it even more! I love mixing antiques and valuables with modern elements. My guest room has clean, crisp linens with modern silk pillows to balance the rustic window and traditional antique wing-backed chair.
                                                             
I may be back to this middle-of-nowhere flea market to get another window to try out this adorable idea I found on http://www.erikamasterson.com/!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

1.
Pin It