9.08.2010

Current Obsession: All Things Velvet

It all started with a simple sofa... I bought this chocolate velvet sofa set for a Black Friday steal at a discount furniture store last year, and I was hooked. There's nothing better than cuddling up on soft, silky velvet at the end of the day. When I spilled my first drop of coffee on the cushion and it wiped up with nothing else but the blot of a towel, I thought, "where have you been all my life?" Since then, I have fallen in love with everything velvet. Jewel-tone velvet is big this fall in fashion and furniture, and of course, red velvet cake never goes out of style!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you. Velvelt's are great in fashion and furniture..Jewel-tone velvet is looking so gorgeous. red velvet cake also includes style. All are lovely, part of our life. Burberry trench coat is also fshionable and standard.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

1.
Pin It