8.20.2010

No-Melt Cupcake Cones!

I'm in love with this new cupcake cone trend! If you've ever tried having a sundae bar at an outdoor party, you know how hard it is to keep the ice cream frozen and presentable. And if you have guests like my grandmother, they will have ice cream dripping down to their elbows!
Cupcake Cones



These adorable cupcake cones are easy to make, fun to present, and won't melt! You can set them out as guests arrive and enjoy them throughout the party.





Just make your favorite cupcake recipe(dry mix from a box will work just fine) and place flat-bottomed cones in a muffin pan. Fill the cones half way with the batter and bake for 15-20 minutes. Let cool and frost and decorate as you would your favorite ice cream cone! For added effect, spread M&Ms or sprinkles on the plate you are serving them on.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god I am totally doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to admit that I'd gotten lazy and was quick to grab a gift bag when ever possible. I am enjoying gift wrapping again and am amazed at how excited people are to receive a wrapped package. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

1.
Pin It