8.10.2010

The Hunt for a 5-Table Ring

As I'm coming up on my third anniversary with my wonderful husband, I am in need of a new wedding ring(No, really! Mine broke!!). To describe the sparkle and wow factor of a ring, we developed the "table test"- where you can describe a ring by how many tables away you would notice it at a restaurant. If you have a five-table ring, that means that it would be noticed by people 5 tables away from you. Like any dreaming little girl, I went straight to Tiffany & Co. for ideas. I have narrowed it down between a Cushion cut, Radiant cut or an Asscher cut. Mine will be significantly smaller than the ones pictured, but I just couldn't resist posting everyone's dream come true- a table of Tiffany's......I'll keep you updated on the progress of shopping this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

1.
Pin It