9.21.2011

Current Obsession: Cabernet Vinegar





















I have to admit, the first time I saw Cabernet vinegar, I thought it was a marketing scheme. My mom bought a bottle for my birthday, knowing I love Cabernet, and I'm still thanking her months later! It has a sweet tang that is like nothing else! It's fabulous on tomato salad, but I'll be honest: I started making full tomato salads and now I'm just putting this Cabernet vinegar on tomato slices! It's a delicious little snack!
 It also works great in my strawberry salad dressing recipe!

Or try this recipe for

Cabernet Vinaigrette
3 TBS Cabernet vinegar
1 TBS olive oil
1 tsp Dijon mustard
pinch sea salt
dash pepper
1/4 tsp sugar

Whisk all ingredients well and pour desired amount over salad. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

1.
Pin It