9.19.2011

Fruitful Arrangements

So I had a few extra pears.... I bought 14 lbs of pears with great intention to make pear cider-Well now I'm just not feelin' it! I'm a moody eater, okay? But what else can I do with 14 lbs of pears? Arrange them of course! I cut some green and white hydrangeas from my yard and got to work. It started off looking a little too summery, so I put it on top of a wicker basket I turned upside-down. This little project got me thinking of all the wonderful Fall arrangements with fruit.
 This apple one is easier than it looks. Take a ready-made topiary and force halved chicken skewers up the base, and the other end in the foam of the topiary!
 Add apples to any arrangement by securing the bases in chicken skewers and the other end into oasis in the arrangement.
 Put any fruit you can think of in the base of an arrangement. It blocks the unattractive stems and adds and unexpected twist to any arrangement. Just try it! I dare you!
Pear Flower arrangements Pear Flower arrangements Pear Flower arrangements Pear Flower arrangements Pear Flower arrangements Pear Flower arrangements Pear Flower arrangements Pear Flower arrangements Pear Flower arrangements Pear Flower arrangements Pear Flower arrangements Pear Flower arrangements Pear Flower arrangements Pear Flower arrangements Pear Flower arrangements

4 comments:

  1. Love the arrangement! I really like pear decor for some reason. I used fake pears from Pier One as fillers in a glass apothecary jar. Love the look :)

    Will you be doing a room tours in your new place?? Would love to see how you have arranged everything.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

1.
Pin It