11.23.2010

Design Your Season

I just LOVE Christmas! I would start my Christmas decor in October if it wasn't frowned upon! My husband thought I was crazy at first with all my Christmas decor, but he soon realized how happy it really made me. All week he has been tightening raindeer bolts, pulling things out of storage and hanging snowflakes(I think he secretly loves it ;) ). I just love discovering ornaments we bought on fun trips together, things we've made over the years, and those things with the fun stories attached to them that you will never forget!

I know I've said this before, but it's so important-
Decorating for the Holidays is not about changing your whole home, just making it a little more magical. Small additions here and there will transform a space into a magical wonderland! Here are some sneak peaks of my Christmas decor this year with a few pointers for your own space :)

Shimmer with silver, crystal and glass.
.

Create a glow with dramatic lighting.

Feel the spirit of Santa.

Sparkle with glitter.

Add a little winter in your Wonderland.

Add naturally formal elements such as feathers and fur.

If the kids would like to help.....

Let the kids help :)

Keep you current decor, just add to it!
Christmas is all about addition. Add family, add food, add sparkle, add tradition, add joy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

1.
Pin It