9.26.2012

Black Powder Room

 
My long-neglected half bath has finally gotten a makeover! After having an entire great room painted black in my last house, I really missed the drama. I went with a flat black with a gloss black stencil, and I am so happy with the results!
 

I love my silver leaf lion head vase I got at the Lamps Plus clearance sale! I've seen these for hundreds of dollars at high end furniture stores, but I got this one for $9.99! Soooo over the top, but so is the whole bathroom. Sometimes you just have to go big when you go home :)

 

The lamps were a HomeGoods purchase for $19.99 each. I'm a sucker for anything with metallic and mirror.


 I'll be honest, the stenciling sucked... It took me a total of 8 hours to paint and stencil! This did not include painting the moulding afterward... I used the Marrakech Trellis stencil from the Moroccan collection.

Before...
After...

1 comment:

Search This Blog

1.
Pin It