9.26.2012

Wrought Iron Doors

What's the first thing people see when they walk into your house? For me, it is my glass office doors. Pretty, but BOOOOOORIIIIIIING!!!! I spruced them up last weekend with $40 wrought iron gates from HomeGoods, and I am so happy with the results!!!
 
                       
 
This was the best before picture I could find... Bad blogger!

 I had brackets made at a sheet metal shop(thanks Dad!) and painted them with an acrylic faux finish to make them disappear.
 I simplified the accessories so you could appreciate the beauty of the gate. Love!

A fraction of the cost of custom doors, 20 minutes to install(Thanks, Bubby!), and seductive, high end results.
 



5 comments:

  1. Very interesting information! Thanks!

    Garage Doors

    ReplyDelete
  2. This really is stunning! I am passed up the character with this astounding.I've perused a lot of articles, however this is one of the finest ones that I've perused. Continue providing more articles this way. Rolling Door

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your post. This is excellent information. It is amazing and wonderful to visit your site. profile picture

    ReplyDelete

  4. creative design can make things look very different,
    This is a great inspiring article thanks folding gate,folding gate,rolling door
    rolling door otomatis,rolling door one sheet

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

1.
Pin It