5.09.2012

The Apple of my Iris


Last year in my daily browsing of my beloved Craigslist, I decided to check out the "free stuff" section. I'm not going to lie, that section scares me a little..... But 2 days after I had purchased Iris bulbs for $4 a piece, the title "free Iris bulbs" caught my eye. (Rest assured, I am always very cautious when I do my Craigslisting. More on that later.) I showed up at the house with a small spade and a Nordstrom bag. Little did I know.... This guy had 5 beds of Iris the size of my house!! He laughed at my spade and gave me a full size shovel and in 3 hours I had the entire back of my Jeep FULL! I planted them on my side yard so I could cut them and have them inside!



I love being able to go out in my yard and cut as many as I want! My office, friends and family are all receiving flowers this month!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

1.
Pin It