3.28.2011

Romantic Powder Room

Candles are a necessity in a bathroom for both looks and function. Need I say more? I have been searching for the perfect sconces for my downstairs half bath until I found these Mikasa beauties featured here. I adorned them with cinnamon tea lights and they completely transformed the room into a romantic retreat.
I had added these pictures a few months ago, and fell in love with the romantic look. My mother-in-law so graciously let me use these beautiful photos she took in Paris, and I simply took the photos, cropped them, and washed them in a sepia tone. Instant romance. Who wouldn't want to potty in Paris?
 Though it's not yet finished, I have made significant progress on making the 11 foot ceiling-ed, small room feel a little more homey. Next, I'm thinking a stripe of metallic copper paint...... Can you picture it?

1 comment:

  1. Love it! You need some fierce wallpaper. That would rock that space.xx

    Melanie
    www.theiconicblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

1.
Pin It