7.29.2010

For the Love of Chandeliers


Of all my obsessions, I'd have to say my biggest love are chandeliers. This is a picture of my first house as it hangs in the center of the great room. In our new house, it sits in the garage, covered by an old sleeping bag and dust, just waiting for a home. I am on month 8 of convincing my husband that we need a chandelier in our bedroom more than we need a ceiling fan. The small factor that we do not yet have air conditioning, I think has something to do with it.



I designed my dining room completely around the chandelier, painting the walls black to really make it pop. Black walls are perfect for sophisticated glamour-for those of us who grew up but still have the urge to play Pretty Pretty Princess and cover our lives in sparkle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

1.
Pin It