1.24.2012

A Wirey Situation

I'm laying on my sofa, staring at my beautiful credenza and its silver leafed finish, intricate knobs, tapered legs and.....WIRES! All I can stare at are those ugly wires! I zip tied, taped and bunched, but they would not go away! I finally decided to take the next step.
When I had my crown moulding done in my living room, the contractors left an extra piece of moulding just over the width of the credenza. Perfect! I cut it to fit, which you can also have done for free at the hardware store.

 I tucked all the wires behind the moulding and Wah-la! No more wires!!!


 Now I can enjoy my beautiful credenza without the mess. Ahhhh..... Relaxation until I start thinking about my next project- in about 5 minutes...

1 comment:

  1. Clever idea.

    We have a big gap in our TV stand, so to hide the wires I put some wicker baskets to put them in :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

1.
Pin It