11.28.2011

A Few of my Favorite Things

Now that Oprah is off the air, who is there to tell you what you need to put on your Christmas list this year? Fear not! I will tell you what you need to check out before Santa makes his rounds.

J Crew suede ballet flats. These shoes are so comfortable, not to mention adorable!! They come in all sorts of fun colors!

Ralph Lauren Candles- My favorite is the "Spa" Collection.


Really? How could I leave this one off the list?

A fabulous fur throw



Adorable adornments for your tree




Enjoy my favorite things!

2 comments:

  1. Those ornaments are ADORABLE! I couldn't have those on my tree, I would crave a chocolate covered strawberry every time I saw them!

    But my wallet is equipped with a Starbucks card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post. I learn something totally new and challenging on websites
    I stumbleupon on a daily basis. It will always be useful to
    read through articles from other authors and
    use something from their web sites.

    Take a look at my blog post :: great site

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

1.
Pin It