4.08.2011

Updates in the Life of the Hostess

Last week I received some bad news. I am allergic to wheat, gluten, eggs peanuts and all dairy... Pretty much all components to my beloved cupcakes! I am in the process of changing my entire life that revolves around food. At first I was very taken back, focusing on the things in my life that would change forever. Currently, I am focusing on the things that I CAN eat. The reason I am telling you this is that the recipes in my blog will be changing. I will still post the occasional cupcake and recipe I just can't pass up, but I will be doing vegan/dairy/egg-free variations as well as the original recipe. For those of you, like my twin cousins with Celiac Disease who have dealt with this challenge since the day they were born, I am now understanding what you deal with every day. My blog will now appeal to anyone and everyone, and I am excited to explore a healthier, more active lifestyle, no matter what the cost.

1 comment:

  1. I would give anything to have your positive attitude.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog

1.
Pin It